Monday, June 8, 2009

Looking Ahead

With the start of a new week I'm looking forward to PROGRESS it will be a great feeling to get some work done after a bit of a lull in work. On my drive back from a friend's house in Albany this weekend I found myself thinking about the possibilities of my soon to be "Light Watercraft." Where I will take her and where she'll take me. As she is designed for slow moving and smaller bodies of water I think it would be ideal for a short distance, maybe 2-3 day trip down the Connecticut River.

Connecticut River (NH)

While I am currently dreaming of such a little adventure, it really isn't to outrages and I believe could be easily planned/executed. The trick is to cruise the flat lengths of the river between dams. Those interested in such a journey need only talk to me about it, I think it'd be a ton of fun and a different way to camp than I've done before. What do you say Tris?

No comments:

Post a Comment