Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Few More Gems

So I couldn't help but add a few more pictures from my first boat show. It was unfortunate that I couldn't get as close to some of the boats in the water, I'm sure I missed out on a lot of details. But, seeing as I got to see more delicate small and older crafts (which I really love) I'm not too upset. Anyway enjoy these extra images, we've got a great little steam launch, a skinny long runabout, a sweet wooden catamaran, a strip built sailboat, and a mahogany powerboat with the "Tower of Power" Merc inline six, that everyone has told me didn't work for shit but the boat did hold a speed record at 88mph set back in the late 70's I believe.

So if anyone wants to go to Skaneateles next year for the show hit me up, cause I'll be there. Maybe I'll even bring my boat and paddle around one of the nicest of the Finger Lakes.

1 comment:

  1. so... if the boat with the sixer on it held a speed record of 88 mph, it seems logical that it would be called "Doc Brown" or "Time Machine" right?

    ReplyDelete