Friday, July 3, 2009

Enough *&%#ing Around

So, the forecast is finally clear for two days, Saturday and Sunday. I doubt I'll have much time on Saturday to work being July 4th, but I'll at least take a few pictures of what I've made. Sunday should be a little better I hope to put the frame together and also pick up some epoxy/fiberglass. Thanks for putting up with the lack of progress for those of you who are still interested in this slow slow project.

On a side note, the shipwright should be returning soon and once I'm able to move inside it should be so much easier to move things along. I've emailed him to see if he's out of the Atlantic soon, my trip home will disrupt progress a little bit, but who can argue with a week on the beach. NOBODY!\

Check back Monday for some pics of the Stems, Frame and my smiling face.

No comments:

Post a Comment