Monday, July 13, 2009

What A Beauty

I was down at the Ithaca Farmer's Market about a week ago when I saw this beautiful wooden 1960's Herreshoff Sailboat. It was too bad I didn't get to see her moving out on the lake with her sails up cause it was pretty blustery day, but ah well maybe when I'm out on the lake myself.

I'm headed to Nantucket on Wednesday morning, so I won't have anything to post until I return, but I'll be meeting again with Justin and should head full steam into production/assembly of The Whimbrel.

As well as images from The Whimbrel's assembly I'll be headed to the Skaneateles (Skin-E-at-less. That's a tough one) Antique Boat Show the weekend of my return and I will fill my blog with pictures of the best and most unique boats I can find.

A pic from last years boat show lead me to the conclusion that I'm gonna see some really amazing crafts out there. Also the town is apparently a) really fucking nice... and b) tastey food, including a sweet diner with DYNO-MITE Burgers!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm out look out for pictures of boats, and my boat actually looking like a boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment