Monday, July 27, 2009

Antique Boat Show

So Saturday found me in Skaneateles, NY at the Antique Boat Show. There was really a great showing of boats ranging in style and age from 1800's Adirondack Guide Boats to 1930's Runabouts to a 2009 electric boat. Here are some of my favorites including the one I voted for.

A C B S - Voted Fan Favorite By ME

I wasn't fortunate enough to speak with the owner of this amazing 1930's Lapstrake Row Boat. As you can see I did take the time to look at all of its details, hoping that the owner would notice me and come back to his boat.

Rusticulo

Pine Cone

Painted Lady

No Name

There are so many more pictures from the show but it would take up three pages just to get half of them in, so if you're interested in more images I'd be glad to email you some more of the "greatest hits" from my trip.

On a side note Johnny Angel's Heavenly Burgers are just that...Heavenly! WHOOO Baby that was a messy and delicious burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment