Monday, August 3, 2009

Updates

Hello all,

I wanted to take some time to give everyone an update as to where I am with the boat. Production has been slowed and pushed back a bit due to lack of funds. I was hoping to have the canoe built before the end of this summer but as the weeks have been flying by it seems less and less likely. I'm going to be seeking some part time employment to help build some savings for UNTITLED. Rest assured the project is alive and well, just on hold. I'm hopeful that I can save up enough for the project come fall and it should be a fun project to work on during the dull fall & winter.

Thanks for following my blog entries and they will continue despite the slow progress.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who might not make their 'summer deadline'. Best of luck with it!

    ReplyDelete