Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Quick Rendering

Here's a little look at what I'd like the final look of UNTITLED to look like, it's a little rough and there are a few small pieces missing such as the interior gunwales which I couldn't really draw in without the plans handy, and as I drew this on my lunch break, I didn't have the book.

I put short "AirBoxes" probably to be filled up with styrofoam of something buoyant(spell?). A deep red or maybe a seafoam green like my favorite boat from the Skaneateles Boat Show (see older poasts), most likely a little richer than this looks with a cream(ish) interior and natural Gunwales/accents. The side view isn't really true to what it would look like from the side but it gives you enough of an idea I guess. Anyway, the fact that I can't do any work right now is causing a bit of cabin fever and anxiousness. Therefore I did all I can; A little drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment