Thursday, November 5, 2009

Keeping Track of Time By Bubbles!

So, although I don't have any new pictures, I do have news to report. The bubbles caused by the fermentation seems to have hit its stride, she's bubbling constantly at a six second pace, "Blurp!" One. Two. Three. Four. Five. "Blurp!" On the six second mark, Your could set your watch by it!

The cider is also beginning to settle out, much of the heavy particles are settling to the bottom of the tank and the top inch is a distinctively lighter color. It's kinda parfait looking. I'll try to get a picture of it, although I'm not sure if it'll be easy to distinguish through the photo. It's only been what? A few days and I'm already obsessed with bubbles (although that could be a result of my rather slow nature) and I'm already counting down the days until bottling. It's gonna be a slow couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment