Monday, November 2, 2009

Ferment Me Baby!!!

So, I picked up my cider yesterday and oh how pretty she is! Rich delicious cider calling out, "Ferment Me Baby! Please Ferment Me!" to which I replied, "You Know I Will!" So this morning after bringing the cider up to room temp over night I mixed up a yeast starter and blended it into the cider inside the Carboy named EBISU!


Here's another pic of the Carboy, these aren't the best pics, I'll try to get a few good shots in some natural light later today. If it isn't dark by the time I get home. I clipped out the background so you can't see how messy my apartment is! HA! Marvel at the Cidery Goodness!!! So I know you're all excited to taste it, but alas, it'll be near Christmas when I bottle it! So those of you lucky enough to taste it are going to have to be very patient! The Fox Hollow Cider Experiment has begun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment