Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Whimbrel Has A Home

Friday afternoon I was lucky enough to meet with a local Shipwright in his shop, amazingly he was the only person who replied to my criagslist post inquiring about any available space to work in. Out of the 29,000+ people who reside in this town, it's truly amazing that he saw my post. Anyway, upon his return from an Atlantic sailing trip on his 30' Wooden Cutter "Penny Rover"(Designed & Built By Him) I will have a small space to call my own for the duration of the build. The stems are coming along nicely and if we get any good weather this week I will post finished pictures of them. I hope to get everything together, so that when I get into the shop it will be like a kit that I can put together. It's all comming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment