Friday, March 20, 2009

The Change Is Piling Up!

I am happy to say that this is my first Blog posting ever! Due to the Blogs of friends like, Ryan, Des, Jeremy (Jer the shell looks awesome) and others I have decided to track the growth of my many projects so that I may share my expirience with my friends scattered around the world.

Now, back to that part about change. I have been collecting all of my spare change in a jar hoping to accumulate enough to by supplies for "The Whimbrel" A.K.A The Six Hour Canoe. Introduced to me by Tris who is currently building a beautiful 17ft Wooden Skiff. (Which can be found under the name "My Boat" on Facebook. I can't wait to get started, it's going to be a blast to build and a great way to explore the Finger Lakes.

Along with the construction of The Whimbrel I will also be building myself a new fishing rod from the ground up. I hope that everyone will continue to check up on my blog as I begin to make process. I will be adding pictures as I go as well as some good pics of Hobo Dogg.

Thanks Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment